Maximize your results for this high-frequency Elliott wave pattern
An expanded flat is a distinctive price pattern that regularly develops in all financial markets. If you know how to identify it and how it unfolds, you can formulate an effective trading strategy to capitalize – regardless of which markets you follow.
In this course, EWI Senior Instructor Wayne Gorman shows you exactly how expanded flats work, how to spot them in your price charts and how to set up your trade plan once you’ve identified the pattern.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What distinguishes expanded flats from other corrective structures
- Why expanded flats chew up and spit out novice traders
- How to identify expanded flats as they develop in real time
- How to project each subdivision and anticipate reversals
- How to sidestep the bull and bear traps that snare most traders
- How to trade expanded flats using Fibonacci relationships
- How to set entry, stop, price target, and exit levels in real time
- What to expect after an expanded flat plays out
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)
This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.