Swing Trading College 2013 – Weekend Session
Get the Quantified Trading Skills You Need at
Are you looking for a professional, systematic way to grow your money by
Since 2005, more than 1,000 traders have learned the essential skills necessary for success with swing trading from the TradingMarkets Swing Trading College. Many now successfully manage their own investments, some run their own investment firms, and in fact one graduate is now the head of technical analysis for one of the largest brokerage firms in the country.
The TradingMarkets Swing Trading College is a fully intensive course to give you the strategies and the tools to systematically manage your money.
In 10 one-hour weekly sessions, (or during a 2-day weekend college) you will be able to attend a live, fully comprehensive program on how to systematically swing trade. Each week builds upon the previous week where you will gain mastery on how to swing trade stocks, ETFs, volatility, options and more. All class sessions are held live online, and are recorded so you can watch them at your convenience.
During these ten sessions you will learn:
- How to trade systematically, like many of the top performing hedge fund money managers do.
- The four benefits of model-driven trading.
- The single best order placement rule that will have the largest impact in your swing trading.
- The 5 most common mistakes that the majority of traders make when buying pullbacks and how you can avoid them.
- How to find the best stocks and ETFs to trade long each day.
- A powerful strategy to trade high quality S&P 500 stocks in a systematic manner (see the S&P Selective test results below.)
- Why you should have strategies to short stocks.
- A 6-rule strategy that identifies specific overbought stocks to short.
- A specific & systematic short-selling method that has shown model-driven positive gains for 18 consecutive years.
Sessions 4, 5 & 6:
- In Sessions 4, 5 & 6, you will learn why ETFs are the market of choice for professional traders.
- How to apply the Deep Pullback ETFs strategy (see below.)
- How to take advantage of declining markets with Inverse ETFs.
- Trading ETF Options.
- How to “scale into your positions” like the top professionals do.
- Building a balanced ETF portfolio.
- Why Volatility products are gaining in popularity and why you should trade them.
- Two high performing Volatility strategies: VXX Daily and VXX Trend Following strategies.
- How to use Options to bring in additional income on a monthly basis.
- How to use a quantified approach with Options trading
(no complicated formulas or “greeks”.)
Session 9 & 10:
- How to build your “personal trading business” (because managing your money should be treated like a business.)
- Writing an integrated business plan for your swing trading business.
- How to set specific target-driven goals.
- 20 ways to improve your trading performance.
- How to protect your portfolio with proper risk management tools.
- How to get all your set-ups for the upcoming trading day in less than 5 minutes a day.
- The importance of “trading psychology”.
- And more …
Swing Trading College Graduates Praise the Course
“I have really enjoyed the swing trading college material… I have been an independent b-d since 1989… all of my education has been primarily from books, seminars and speakers… however the info in this college is SO much more superior. It is unbelievable and very exciting…. I’m looking forward to the remaining sessions.” – Rube A.
“STC is the best course I have ever taken. It was a total eye-opener for me. The systematic, quantified approach taught to high probability trading can be used profitably for years to come”. – MI
“It enabled me to improve my portfolio as measured by both return and risk management. As a bonus, I now have a more comfortable, lower stress trading methodology.” — Bob S.
The Strategies You Will Learn at the Swing Trading College
In addition to all the practical, how-to education on the essential skill of high-probability, quantified Swing Trading, every graduate will come away with a collection of high-performing trading strategies from Connors Research, including:
- S&P Selective Strategy
The S&P Selective Strategy is a systematic method to buy and sell stocks on S&P 500 stocks on deep pullbacks and hold them from 1-3 months. Since 2006, the historical test results on this strategy show:
- A Winning trade rate of 72%
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 19.30%
- Average Trades per Year: 46
- Since 1995 this methodology has been profitable every year outside of 2008 where it was down only single digits (profitable 17 of the past 18 years).
- ETF Over-Reaction Strategy
ETFs are the market of choice for professional traders. They provide ample opportunities in rising and declining markets. Since 2006, the historical test results on ETF Over-Reaction Strategy show:
- A Winning trade rate of 67%
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 23.13%
- Average Trades per Year: 31
- The Deep Pullbacks ETFs Strategy
The most powerful, High Probability ETF trading strategy we have ever created. The historical test results on Deep Pullbacks ETFs Strategy, from 2001 through 2012 show
- 78% Winning Months
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 40.09%
- Average Trades per Year: 46
- You will be the first Swing Trading College Class to learn this new strategy.
- and more…
“This is a great class worth a lot more than the cost of tuition. It gives you a comprehensive plan for becoming a successful trader in today’s market. I used to think I knew how to trade but this information has completely changed the way I look at the markets for the better”. — Steve
“With the strategies I learned in the first two weeks of the Swing Trading College, I was able to earn enough money trading to pay for the whole program…” William K.