* Do you need new content and products to give to your members every month?
* Do you want to sell more information products without the added work and expense?
* Do you want to create audio or video products but you need content to work from?
* Do you want to sell Kindle products, but you don’t have time to create new content?
* Do you host webinars or teleseminars, but are tired of the writing the content for them?
* Do you want to sell physical products through Amazon but you need a low cost product to sell?
* Do you run your own coaching programs and need more content to train your clients?
* Do you need new products that you can sell through upsells and backend offers?
* Do you want to build your list, but you need give away content and autoresponder emails?
* Do need to create some fresh, unique bonuses for your existing products?
* Do you want to create Facebook “like” giveaway products hands-free?
Then keep reading…
From: Melissa Ingold
Date: Friday, January 13, 2012
Do you ever get frustrated by the time, work, and cost involved in producing content and creating new products for your business?
I know the feeling.
But that’s the reality. You need content and products, so that means you’ve got to do the work or you have to deal with the hassles of hiring someone to do it for you.
Option 1 is writing the product yourself. Yeah, good in theory, but it doesn’t work in reality because you have a million and one other things on your plate and those great ideas always end up on the back burner never making you any money.
Option 2 is hiring someone to do it for you. I’m a big fan of outsourcing, but it does have it’s downsides. You have to find someone who can actually write, pay through the nose for it, and then assign them the work, oversee the project and then hope they don’t run away and take your money with them. Plus, you still need graphics and sales copy to sell the product. More work, more money.
So where does that leave you?
Probably with nothing more than ideas for all the products you wish you could create, am I right?
Well, the good news is, that it doesn’t have to be that way!
***If the link is dead please sent mail to me, I will reupload immediately***
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b]