Robert Kiyosaki – Live in New York City DVD
A DVD of Robert Kiyosaki presenting powerful lessons about wealth and money
If you’re determined to escape the Rat Race, here’s your chance to see and hear Robert Kiyosaki’s powerful messages of education and team building. Take control of your financial future, starting today!
In this 98 minute DVD Seminar Robert talks about how the rich use businesses to create wealth and how you can leverage and protect all your assets. You’ll learn why your house is a liability (not an asset) and how to awaken the ’spirit’ within you.
In this DVD program you will also learn:
* Why your team is your key to success
* The key question to ask yourself – before you invest
* Why ’cash flow’ are two very important words
* Tips for leveraging your money and your bankers money
* The importance of your goal, plan, product and skills
* Why it’s more important to be focused on gving than on receiving
* Why saving your way out of the ’poor house’ isn’t the answer
* Why education and vocabulary are essential first steps to successful investing
* Why you don’t have to know everything to do everything on your own
* How the next Rich Dad success story can be yours!
“The biggest mistake you can make is not to make a mistake. And the second biggest mistake: not to learn from your mistakes.” – Robert Kiyosaki.
Robert is at his best – on stage with an audience of thousands – in this never-before-released seminar event. As an added bonus: candid footage of Robert walking the streets of New York and in a one-on-one interview that captures his insights, his wit and his passion for making a difference.
A valuable addition to your Rich Dad financial library.