Perry Marshall – Display Network Boot Camp with Mike Rhodes
Price: $ 1,350
Sale page: http://www.perrymarshall.com/training/dnbc/
In Google’s Display Network, 1% of the advertisers get ONE FOURTH of the clicks.
What happens when YOU enter the top 1%?
In 4 Weeks, Zen Master Mike Rhodes Will Land You in The Top 1% of All Advertisers on Google’s Display Network.
Discover How To Get 1,000, 5,000, even 50,000 Clicks Per Day – For LESS Money Than The Other 99% Pay.
The Dark and Dangerous Corners Mike Will Illuminate,
So You Can Plot a Safe and Profitable Path through the Display Network…
1. The “Jet Stream” – the fabled space on Google Display Network where your ads get millions of impressions every day and your site gets a tsunami of visitors.
2. Why the “normal” way of designing ads will cost you 5x more than you need to spend
3. The little corner of AdWords that makes it seem like 2005 all over again (Read: Clicks for $0.03 and more traffic than you can shake a stick at)
4. A crucial metric that doesn’t exist anywhere in Google AdWords – but your only way to truly judge whether one Display ad is better than another!
5. Why using CTR or CPA alone can give you misleading information about what ads are really feeding your bottom line…and which ads just look good “on paper” (but are really only feeding the Stupidity Tax!)
6. How to align your image ad with your landing page to boost conversions…this will make or break you.
7. How something that you do every single day in your search campaigns can KILL your Display campaigns…making you start all over. Avoid this at all costs.
8. Ad Position: When you want to be #1. And when you DO NOT. This strategy alone could save you thousands – for some people, hundreds of thousands – in Stupidity Tax per year.
9. How to tell if YOUR industry is “slap ready”. (BEFORE you get Google slapped.)
10. How to get un-slapped if your ads get suspended
11. Step-by-step instructions on how to set up a killer Display Network campaign in under 60 minutes…not 6 hours!
12. Google’s formula for placing your ad is Ad copy + keywords + landing page = placement. How to exploit this to get your ad placed when and where you want it.
13. A proven bid formula for getting the MOST traffic for the LOWEST cost
14. When a LOW cost-per-click murders your conversions.
15. How to get your ads on high-traffic websites without paying through the nose.
16. When “CPM” (Cost Per Impression) advertising is your best friend and when it’s a North Korean Dictator with a Napoleon complex.
17. A common blunder many GDN marketers make which throttles Google’s ability to help you succeed…Mike will show you how to make sure you’re getting “no limit” Google love.
18. How to manage your campaign to weed out the inevitable “junk traffic” that invades even the best GDN campaigns and chokes off profitability.