Perry Marshall – Celebrity Expert Formula
Even though this has various copyright dates from 2007 to 2011, I was very impressed with a lot of the big picture analysis of what needs to happen in the customer’s mind to treat you as a “Celebrity Know-It-All” and it includes nuts and bolts information what exactly to do get some of the results you will need for your credibility. Yes, there have been changes, but you need to understand the fundamentals. Perry puts out a good product and I liked this one a lot. NOTE: There is a folder marked “Perry Marshall & Rob Northrup – How to Get Free Publicity in Trade Magazines” which was empty. I put a placeholder text file there to say so. Also, an important component is what he calls the JPDK Model lwhich stands for Jeff Paul and Dan Kennedy. Jeff was one of Dan’s most successful students. I have included the Jeff Paul 43 page sales letter (Make $4,000 a day at your kitchen table in your underwear”) and a discussion by Perry about the model. Definitely worth checking out. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Here’s part of the pitch:
Dear Online Marketing Professional:
If you earn your bread by winning over skeptical customers in a hyperspeed, competitive marketplace, then these 10 things are definitely on your HATE LIST:
1. You hate it when you need to close a sale – because you can’t walk away from stinky business deals. Time-vampire customers suck your brains out and devour your soul like fried chicken.
2. You hate competing on price. Shaving pennies with bargain hunters with no regard quality, sucks. Being the lowest bidder. Last week you took an order at some ridiculous cut-throat price. You said to yourself, “I’m going to pay for this.” Actually all you did was push your cash flow woes into next month – knowing it’ll be worse then than it is now. You pray some ‘bluebird’ sale comes through later to patch up your cash flow.
3. You hate it when having a superior product effectively works against you. People get overwhelmed by the choices and they’re not sure who to believe. They pick the guy that tells them some happy-happy-joy-joy story. Unfortunately, the guy they picked wasn’t you.
4. You hate it when people choose some big dumb company over you just because “nobody ever got fired for buying IBM.” You work your ass off for your customers and the Big Dumb Company’s service is mediocre and their products stink. They get the business anyway. Ain’t it great?
5. Prospects assume you can’t deliver the goods? a competitor you know is inferior, they think is superior. The customer goes with your rival. You helplessly watch the sale evaporate. Six months later the customer calls you & tells you their project is an unmitigated disaster. The customer is livid, but it’s too late to re-start the project and pick YOU.
6. You hate it when a hot prospective customer Googles your company and finds some moaner on a discussion forum (you bent over backwards to solve her problem but she slammed you anyway) – and you lose business. They know nothing about the hundreds, even thousands of satisfied customers you serve.
7. You hate sending emails that go into black holes; making phone calls that get blocked by gatekeepers, mailing big fancy packages to potential JV partners and getting silence; doing JV’s with pond-scum promoters who couldn’t find their way out of a paper bag; product launch attempts that go nowhere for lack of cooperation; begging for links from other websites, getting the scraps.
8. You hate that when your Google traffic stops, your business stops. You wish you had some kind of air cover, some kind of “Good Karma” that would rain customers on you even when you’re not paying through the nose for clicks.
9. You hate angling for slots as a conference speaker and standing in line for thin rations of your customers’ time. You hate making repeat phone calls to prospects to “follow up”; you hate feeling needy.
10. You hate it when people automatically believe your competition instead of you – because they’ve got more magazine articles, more links, more testimonials, more visibility, more STREET CRED.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***