Neville Medhora – Autoresponder Klass
Just For: $55
Buy Here: http://offercourse.com/product/neville-medhora-autoresponder-klass/
Contact to Support via Skype: jackkie909 | Email: [email protected]
The way you keep customers engaged in what you do….is by tapping them on the shoulder and offering them something awesome. One of the best ways to do this is with an email autoresponder.
So here’s the deal:
A lot of people want help making their entire autoresponder, but honestly have no damn clue, what to write, how to structure their autoresponder sequence, when to sell, and when NOT to sell (this is crucial).
The WORSSSSTT case scenario is when people just load their autoresponder up with sales messages.
That’s the worst idea ever and always ends up badly!!
That will be like the friend who only calls you when he needs something.
Everyone hates that guy. Don’t be that guy by simply spamming all your customers.
What you’re trying to do is build a relationship with your customers. But when I tell people that, they whine with the same complaint:
“But Nevvviilllleee! I dunno what to write!!!”
Of course they don’t, because you haven’t been trained on how to speak to a list of subscribers.
If you don’t know the proven tactics/strategies/scripts to use when selling, then you’ll of course screw it up.
You know what….I’m gonna solve this problem with a little equation right here. Just use this formula to write emails to your list:
Seem simple? It is.
All you do is take a subject from life (relationships, health, daddy issues, driving in traffic…..) and then relate it to your product.
Here’s an example:
The big web company LeadPages interviewed me recently and was asking about how someone selling an “unsexy” product can get their audience looking forward to their emails, and they gave me an example of a guy named Jeff who sells superfoods. (Superfoods are foods that have supposed crazy good health benefits).
Anywho…..I told them that I see a lot of people send selfish-ass emails out like this:
Email 1: Hey buy my superfood stuff!!!!
Email 2: Omg did you know I offer superfood stuff??!?
Email 3: Seriously superfoods are way good for you buy some of my superfood!!!
Email 4: <——- This is where people will get sick of your spam and unsubscribe.
That’s seriously what a lot of people act like with their emails. You may as well say:
“Goodbye potential customer, glad you HATE me for spamming you!!!
And thanks in advance for telling your friends to avoid me!!”
No no no……..YOU my friend want to send emails that EDUCATE your customer. That’s the secret sauce.
Jeff the Superfoods dude could’ve salvaged his reputation had he used our [Life] + [Your Product] formula.
Email 1: Here’s a free print out for your fridge, it shows the best SuperFood for each meal.
Email 2: Trying to lose weight? This SuperFood smoothie can replace a meal in 2 minutes, free recipe.
Email 3: What do I do if I’m trying to eat healthier, but my spouse doesn’t want to? Some scripts to follow.
Email 4: By far the healthiest SuperFood you can put in your body. And I’ve tested them all.
Ok….you see how the general tone of these emails is much more giving, much more educational, much more caring, much more appreciative, much more interesting than the typical “JUST-SELL-SELL-SELL” method?
If someone is starting to really get into SuperFoods…..which email list will they prefer? Obviously the one sending them hella good advice and offers, not the spammy one.
So after you give ‘em the good stuff, they get nice and warmed up.
Think about it:
- AppSumo is a giant email list.
- Groupon is a giant email list.
- Any marketer you know drives their business based on their email list.
- The biggest driver of traffic to Facebook….you guess it: EMAIL!
But there’s a specific science to how to sell through an autoresponder. I’m gonna teach you that.
“Why should I learn from Neville?”
- People pay me hundreds of dollars an hour to help them with their copy…..and it works.
- I’ve built many products that sold solely through autoresponders.
- The autoresponders I have in place still to this day get people to email me, look forward to my “next” email, and warmed up to buy….without me lifting a finger.
- I was the head Copywriter at AppSumo during our gigantic growth phase from 50,000 to 700,000 people, and had people waiting to read all my emails.
- I will make kissy faces at you during the kourse (just seeing if you’re paying attention) 😉
- I’ve done hundreds of individual consultations with people, so I know what to focus on with different people.
- I’ve seen all kinds of techniques done in the marketing world….and know which ones usually work, and which ones usually fail.
Just For: $55