Love Wide Awake hosted by Karen Anderson 2014
Do you ever ask yourself if it’s possible to stay connected and intimate in today’s modern faced paced world? Do you wonder what it takes to access higher levels of joy, love and inner guidance? What about the basics of love and online dating in today’s technology filled world? Would you like to know what it takes to truly de-stress? I thought so and knew you wouldn’t want to miss this.
LOVE Wide Awake is a powerful series of FREE interviews where we have combined our expertise to help you tap into your own built-in guidance system for love, connection, peace and joy!
Enter the world of LOVE and inspiration and learn:
• How to nurture the most important relationship you will ever have
• Reduce stress and live an empowered life
• Learn how thoughts become things
• Learn the basics of how to date in today’s modern world
• How to create a eye catching yet discerning online dating profile
• What is a conscious relationship and how to create one
• The steps of forgiveness and how they transform love!
• Increase masculine power and ignite feminine desire
• LOVE, love, love……
Meet the Experts and check out their topics:
Sunny Dawn Johnston
Why Loving Myself is Key
Sunny Dawn Johnson, is a gentle, loving and supportive psychic medium and spiritual teacher.
Learn and explore:
• Why it’s important for you to show up energetically when in a relationship.
• What does it mean to take responsibility for your life?
• What does making time for what’s important mean to you?
Let’s Talk Dating
Christian Anderson, is a dating coach for the 21st Century!
Join him and learn:
• What are the biggest challenges to dating in the 21st Century?
• When is it right to have sex when dating someone?
• How to get a man to commit?
Getting Messy In LOVE
Shana James, is a dating and relationship expert, co-founder of the Authentic Woman Experience (AWE), and a senior facilitator for the Authentic man program. As a dating and relationship expert, she has worked with men and women all over the United States and around the world — including the U.K., France, Italy, Ireland, Croatia, Australia and Thailand. Therapists, psychologists, long-time coaches and Master NLP practitioners credit Shana with helping them move through their own personal blocks to love and create the relationships they’ve always wanted.
Your Path to Better Sex and Real Intimacy
Carla Tara, is a relationship and sex expert, award-winning author, and radio personality.
• How great connection is the path to great sex!
• What does gazing into each other’s eyes have to do with anything?
• What are some of the first steps you can take to experiencing great sex with your partner?
Staying Engaged in Your Marriage
Dustin Reichmann is the author of 15 Minute Marriage Makeover and creator of Engaged Marriage a site devoted to helping other married couples live a life they love (especially) when they feel too busy to make it happen.
How Thoughts Become Things
This is simply one interview you won’t want to miss! Douglas Vermeeren’s energy and enthusiasm for life and consciously creating you thoughts, life and relationships is invaluable. He is considered the modern day Napoleon Hill after spending his time interviewing upwards of 700 top business leaders regarding their success, how they make decisions, process and think!
Listen as he shares:
• How all struggles in life can be directed to one or more of the 5 pillars for change
• How brain science demonstrates that you are actually programmed for survival and negative thinking BUT you can change it all
with EMPOWERED THINKING!
• The process of how Thoughts Become Things
• AND the five ways in which we learn and put our goals into motion
• The biggest challenge that gets in your way of where you want to go
Dr. Kat Smith
Intimacy and Sex and a Few Other Things
Join Dr. Kat Smith a Doctor of Human Sexuality and a Certified Love Coach, as she covers everything from thought process, self-love, dating, communication and sex!
Understanding Our Most Important Relationship
Kelly Rudolph is a personal life coach, with over 29 years of personal development experience.
In her session learn:
• How self-esteem affects the relationships in our lives
• Why is it important to nurture the relationship with ourselves BEFORE we enter into one with someone else and
what if we’re already in one?
Cyberflirting and Online Dating
Lauren Frances is the discreet ‘go to’ relationship coach for Hollywood’s A list celebrities, and her love coaching practice spans the globe. She’s been called “The Manwhisperer” by EXTRA, “The Flirt Fairy” by Victoria’s Secret, and is the author of her internationally acclaimed book, Dating, Mating, and Manhandling, The Ornithological Guide To Men.
Stress Release and Staying Connected
Lauren Miller ia a world renowned stress relief expert, award winning international bestselling author and speaker.
Get answers to these questions:
• The impacts stress on your relationship
• How you can reduce and manage the stressors in your life
• The effects of stress on your relationships and what you can do about it!
Love and Forgiveness Go Hand in Hand
Lori Rubenstein is a former divorce attorney-mediator turned forgiveness teacher, coach, author and inspirational speaker.
• The 4 steps of living with forgiveness
• Tools for walking through the steps of forgiveness
• What to do before you walk into resentment
Getting on the same page with your partner
Maryanne Comaroto is a relationship expert, award-winning author, seminar leader, and radio personality.
Join Maryanne as she answers to these questions:
• Can you fix something that can’t be fixed?
• What if someone is not on board with the original relationship deal you’ve made with them?
• What is the definition of LOVE?
• What does is mean to be an enlightened witness to your partner?
The Truth Behind Self Love
Please join Mia Saenz, the self love expert and the lovely Passion Muse!
Join Mia as she shares:
• Exercises that invite you to know and love yourself more!
• If you are the Queen or King of your own life
• How to support yourself when you need it the most.
Being Love and Shifting a Relationship
Nicole Moore a Love and Relationship Coach and founder of Love Works, helps women unlock their hearts and create lasting love.
• What does it mean to be Love?
• How does being love shift you respond to your partner?
• Does you self worth and love have anything to do with your you are in relationship with another?
Transforming Your Relationship
Stacey and Paul Martino are the creators of the Relationship Transformation System™, the proven step-by-step Relationship Transformation program helping people all around the world create their unshakable love and unleashed passion that lasts a lifetime!
Karen M. Anderson
The Art of Conscious Relationships
Karen Anderson, is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Relationship Life Coach. Karen works extensively with individuals and couples to navigate the communication pitfalls of relationships and build strong relationship foundations. A foundation that is built on emotional intimacy, vulnerability, courage, solid communication skills, appreciation and acceptance are the keys to her approach.
Awakening the Rebel to Live Your Purpose
Shereen Faltas is the author of The Coolest Quote Book Ever and the Founder of Awaken The Rebel, a movement that helps people who feel disenchanted with their lives to stop settling for less and awaken their inner rebellious spirit so that they can live an extraordinary life by their design.
Dating in the Modern World
Please join Carmelia Ray our dating, matchmaker and attraction expert. Learn and explore practical tools and tips to get you back into the dating world and enjoying it!
How to Increase Masculine Power and Ignite Feminine Desire!
Karen Brody is a Relationship Expert for Men, and the author of the upcoming book called, “Open Her: Activate 7 Masculine Powers to Arouse Your Woman’s Love and Desire!” Karen teaches a man how to masterfully navigate a woman’s emotional and sexual desires, and how to use his innate masculine powers and gifts to magnify attraction, deepen connection, and increase sexual intimacy with the woman he loves. Karen admits that she didn’t always adore men. Her deep of love of men and her expertise for empowering men comes of 20 years of personal growth work, her professional training as a spiritual psychologist, and thousands of hours of studying men and what they need to succeed with women.
Love, Dating and You!
Jasbina Ahluwalia is an attorney turned entrepreneur, happily married, second-generation, Indian-American Relationship Expert, Matchmaker and Radio Show Host. Please join Jasbina and learn and explore practical tools and tips to get you reconnected with yourself, your life and your dating!
Power of Being Playful
Sherri Nickols she is an award-winning author, motivational speaker, and relationship/empowerment coach. Please join Sherri as she shares what The Power of Being Playful is all about!
About Your Host
Karen M. Anderson MS is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Spiritual and Relationship Coach. She works extensively with individuals and couples to navigate the communication pitfalls of relationships and rebuild strong relationship foundations. A foundation that is built on emotional intimacy, solid communication skills, acknowledgment, appreciation and acceptance of the other is key to her approach. She is also a part time University instructor teaching Successful Couple and Marital Relationships.
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***