Forex Trading A-Z™ – With LIVE Examples of Forex Trading [51 Videos (MP4) + 7 Document (HTML)]
Learn everything you need to know to start Trading on the Forex Market today!
In this course I will show you how you can take advantage of currency movements to make profits. We will talk in detail about Currencies, Charts, Bulls & Bears, Short Selling, and much more.
I will thoroughly explain how Forex Brokers work, so that you are able to easily separate Honest Brokersfrom the unreliable ones when you are ready to open a Real Trading account. I even include a FREE guide to selecting a Forex broker, based on my own experience of Real trading.
In this course you will also learn how to read the Calendar of Economic events, which is imperative for Fundamental trading on Forex as well as other Financial marketplaces such as NYSE, London Stock Exchange, Futures Exchanges, and more.
I will also supply you with a Forex Market Hours wallpaper for YOUR timezone, allowing you to effortlessly monitor activity of Global Forex Market participants throughout the day.
Nothing is kept secret. I reveal all I know… new lectures will be added to the course constantly – at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow and grow.
Take this course now and learn from my 7+ years of experience. Avoid the most common pitfalls that catch 90% of traders!
This course is for complete beginners! All you need is an open mind and a passion to be successful!
As with all my courses:
- you have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs, ever
- all future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
- there’s an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- my help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question – my support is legendary in Udemy
Can’t wait to see you inside!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Have a full understanding of how the Forex Market operates
- Tell the difference between Base & Quoted currencies
- Select a Forex Broker for your account
- Understand what short selling is and the mechanics behind it
- Understand what leverage is and how it affects your trading
- Know Forex terminology like Ask, Bid, Spread, Equity, etc.
- Tell the difference between a Pip and a Point
- Use all types of orders: Buy / Sell / Buystop / Sellstop / Buylimit / Selllimit
- You will learn the three types of Forex Analysis: Fundamental, Technical and Sentiment
- Be able to read the calendar of economic events
- By the end of this course you will have a substantial arsenal of technical analysis techniques
- You will learn how to install and use the MetaTrader 4 trading platform
- You will know the basics of calculating and managing risks when trading Forex
- You will get an insanely discounted Bonus coupon for my next course