Chad Tennant – Stock Market Investing for Beginners
Sale Page: https://www.udemy.com/learn-how-to-invest/
Course fully up-to-date as of June 2015.
JOIN 4518 SUCCESSFUL INVESTORS WHO ARE NOW INCREASING THEIR INVESTMENT RETURNS AND PAYING LOWER FEES!
1. Are you interested in increasing your investment returns with minimal effort?
2. Are you interested in paying lower fees and keeping more of your money?
3. Are you ready and willing to learn important investing fundamentals that will help you to fulfill your financial and lifestyle goals?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions then this course is for you!
Investing for the sake of investing simply won’t cut it. Improving the odds of lifestyle and retirement success demand that you take ownership of your financial matters. As a result, financial success doesn’t start with an advisor… it starts with you. Along the way you probably wanted to learn about investing, but you weren’t sure where to start, what to read or who to trust.
Stock Market Investing for Beginners addresses the appetite that many people have for learning about personal finance with a focus on investing. Course content is kept simple and neatly arranged so that you get a comprehensive understanding of financial and investment concepts.
As you work toward building a sound portfolio, you’ll implement an asset allocation strategy inline with your investor profile, for example, a conservative or aggressive portfolio. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand fundamental concepts including: stocks, bonds, and managed funds
- Understand your portfolio and if your current asset allocation makes sense
- Learn how to build a portfolio of mutual funds and/or exchange-traded funds
- Understand all investment related fees and which fees to avoid
- Make intelligent portfolio decisions leading to increased returns and wealth
- Learn the steps to becoming a DIY investor (so that you can fire your advisor)
- Plus many other course goals as stated
Sign up and experience the most comprehensive online investment course on the web.
Enroll now and start increasing your investment returns TODAY!
+++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++
BONUS #1: Great content is continually being added
BONUS #2: Gain access to my upcoming courses and ebooks
+++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++
What are the requirements?
- A willingness to take control of your financial and lifestyle goals
- No prior knowledge or investment experience required
- No materials required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 129 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Learn about stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, and other investment concepts
- Increase portfolio returns by making sensible strategy and asset allocation decisions
- Learn about DIY investing and spend eight hours a year or less managing your portfolio
- Keep more of your money, dramatically reduce investment fees, and weed out hidden fees
- Get an overview of the financial planning process to help you to plan your “bigger picture”
- Become empowered, knowledgeable, and confident about investing
- Spend less time confused, increase your peace of mind, and lifestyle possibilities
What is the target audience?
- Individuals at any knowledge level who desire to learn about investing, DIY investing, and personal finance
- This course is NOT geared toward individuals seeking to day trade stocks, options or other securities
- This course is NOT about some BS or fairytale trading system that will supposedly make you rich