Bruce Marshall – Weekly Butterfly
The In-N-Out Butterfly
How to trade weekly options for reliable short-term income
With Bruce Marshall
from 6pm – 9pm Central
Discover how to trade weekly options using little-known Butterfly setups that have the potential to capture elevated Theta and generate returns within a 10-day timeframe. Done correctly, you can stack the odds in your favor. Weekly setups are quick and non-directional so they can compliment or hedge other directional trades.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn…
- A little-known Butterfly set up that is designed specifically for weeklies
- How to profit quickly from an accelerating Theta trade
- Enough of the theory behind the trade so you understand why it works
- How to know when to put on a weekly position, and when to pass
- How to set up your position correctly using a very specific technique
- How to be sure you have the correct set up (and avoid common mistakes)
- The pros and cons of trading weeklies and how to calculate risk and reward
- Alternate position sizing and specific techniques for large and small accounts.
- What to do when a weekly trade gets into trouble (and much more).