Bookly Booking Plugin – Responsive Appointment Booking and Scheduling
Automated online booking & scheduling for WordPress: fully customizable booking form with online payments, notifications, and Google Calendar sync.
- Unlimited number of staff members, services, appointments, and customers.
- Flexible scheduling: padding times, varying appointment duration (5 min – 24 h), holidays, days off, individual working schedules.
- Fully customizable look & feel of the booking form, with no need for custom coding. Customize color scheme, interface copy, steps of booking process.
- Compatible with translation plugins (incl. WPML) and has 50+ currency support built in.
1. Rich Scheduling Capabilities
- Padding (buffer) times around appointments;
- Varying appointment duration, with time slots automatically calculated to fit the most appointments in a day;
- Configurable late cancellation and early booking limits;
- Personal days off, pre-holiday short days (add-on), and limited availability of specific services; (add-on).
- Sync with Google Calendar.
2. Services & Staff
- Unlimited number of services, staff, appointments, and customers;
- Services can be grouped into categories;
- Each staff member can provide as many or as few services as you want;
- Location of appointment for clients to choose from for each appointment (add-on);
- Additional treatments/products to add to appointments during booking for an extra price (add-on).
3. Customizable Look & Feel of Booking Form
- Custom color scheme;
- Custom interface copy and default values in dropdown menus;
- Optional progress bar, calendar view of time slots, captcha;
- Removable fields for unused appointment properties;
- Booking form can be added to multiple pages of one site or to multiple domains (add-on).
4. Pricing & Payment
- Each service and, optionally, provided by each staff member can have a different cost;
- Special prices for appointments booked for specific hours during the day (add-on);
- Discount coupons for purchases;
- Multiple secure online payment methods, incl. PayPal, Stripe, iDEAL, PayU etc.;
- Accept bookings with partial payment add-on).
5. Multiple Appointments Booked Per Session
- Back-to-back appointments booked for one visit: add-on #1, which lets clients choose number of identical back-to-back appointments; add-on #2 for compiling several services in cart and having them booked for one visit;
- Standalone appointments booked for multiple visits;
- Group appointments;
- All appointments booked in one session treated as cart and paid for in bulk.
6. Transactional Emails & Text Messages
- Multiple trigger events for automated notifications to be configured: new appointment created, appointment confirmed, appointment cancelled, upcoming appointment;
- Custom subject and body of notifications, sender info, reply-to address.
7. Manage Activity Online
- Sync appointments in real time with company and staff’s individual Google Calendars (works both ways);
- Manage and edit appointments from admin area (WordPress dashboard);
- Optionally allow staff members to manage appointments: edit, cancel, update customer info;
- Import and export lists of customers, payments, and appointments;
- Customer info automatically saved: appointment and payment history, personal info shared during booking (incl. answers to custom questions manually added to booking form by admin);
- Give clients online access to bookings via dedicated bookings list on website (client login required), limited access to WordPress dashboard (client login required), or cancel appointment links in email notifications;
- Manually approve appointments before confirming them to the client.
Archive Sale Page: http://archive.is/oFZkl
Get Download Links For VIP Membership