AdSpy is the largest searchable database of social media ads in the world. Using its unparallelled array of data and innovative search functionality, your next marketing campaign will improve on all those that have come before.
- ENHANCED BASIC SEARCH
- The features you expect – enhanced. Search by the text in the ad, the advertiser’s name, the number of likes it has, the type of media it uses, etc. Sort the results with clever filters: when was the ad last seen? How do users react? Which ad is the longest running? AdSpy is as powerful as you want to make it.
- SEARCH THROUGH COMMENTS
- With our comment search, social media users are labelling ads for you. Search through ad comments with the keywords you think are important: monitor competitors’ brands, your own brands, or see what’s had positive or negative feedback.
- ACCURATE DEMOGRAPHICS
- Using its unrivalled network of contributors, AdSpy can accurately assess who an ad is trying to target based on their location, gender, and age range. Your competitors may be dominating in regions and across markets you haven’t yet considered: AdSpy can show you them all.
- CALLING AFFILIATES
- As affiliates ourselves, we’ve built the tool that we want to use. You can find ads by affiliate network, or search for specific affiliates and offers. Have you just been given a great offer by your network? Search via the Offer ID and see how others are promoting it. AdSpy also bypasses cloakers to ensure you have flawless information straight from the landing pages.
- BIG DATA
- AdSpy simply has the largest pool of data available to you. If a hot product is kicking off and dropshippers need to know, you can be sure that AdSpy knows already.
- RAPID INTERFACE
- It’s no small task to search through millions of records in seconds. Fast servers, efficient programming, clear interfaces, and well presented data ensures that nothing can slow your research.
GB Name: Adspy Annual
GB Price: $1788
GB Cost: 89.5$/20 Peoples
Status: Ongoing [OGB]
GB Joined: 10/20 Peoples
Deliveryed: When we got 20 Peoples Joined