The Five Forces of Wellness: The Ultraprevention System for Living an Active, Age-Defying, Disease-F
The Five Forces of Wellness: The Ultraprevention System for Living an Active, Age-Defying, Disease-Free Life (Audiobook) By Mark Hyman
English | 2006 | ISBN: 0743561406 | [email protected] kbps | ~7 hrs | 414 MB
We all want to enjoy vibrant health all the days of our life. When you apply the strategies you’ll learn in The Five Forces of Wellness, this desire moves beyond being something you merely wish for and becomes reality! This revolutionary, science-based program from bestselling author Mark Hyman, M.D. reveals that it is possible to become biologically younger while you grow chronologically older.
Unavailable in book form, The Five Forces of Wellness will teach you:
• What is best for your body.
• How to prevent disease from ravaging your body, using the medically proven “remove, repair, and recharge” system.
• Which foods make you thrive and which make you sick.
• How you can decrease the activity of the genes that will create illness and increase the activity of the genes that will create wellness.
• Why you should NEVER go on a diet and how to lose weight without going on a diet.
• What kinds of vitamins you need and how much.
• Whether your body does better with vigorous exercise or more gentle exercise.
• How to identify and rid yourself of toxins that make you sick.
The Five Forces of Wellness will work for absolutely everyone — old, young, healthy, sick, or anywhere in between.
***If the link is dead please sent mail to me, I will reupload immediately***
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b]