Oxford English Video Business English: Big City – Level 1-3
Name Product: Oxford English Video Business English: Big City – Level 1-3
Author: Tom Hutchinson, Nina O’Driscoll and Adrian Pilbeam
Size: 20.5 GB
Big City combines factual reports with a dramatized story to introduce students to Business English in context.
How can it be used?
– To accompany the Business Basics course.
– As a supplement to any business or general English course at the appropriate level.
Who is it for?
– Suitable both for pre-experience students and students already in work.
– Factual reports look at major companies and illustrate business themes such as branding, marketing success, customer service, and adapting to change.
– Dramatized story demonstrates situational language and effective communication in a contemporary business context/environment.
– Support materials enable learners to understand the video and express their own opinions and ideas.
***If the link is dead please sent mail to me, will re-upload immediately***