Gary Gray – Certification in Applied Functional Science
Over 23 Hours of video content along with supporting documents.
Certification in Applied Functional Science® (CAFS) gives movement professionals the skills and knowledge to approach each individual according to their unique goals and daily function.
Combining the principles of Applied Functional Science® with your existing skill sets and experience, learn how to take an individualized approach to program design and create truly functional programs for your clients.
Utilizing the Local to Global spectrum method, learn how to identify common dysfunction, create mobility and progress to stability and strength for any range of functional needs and for any population.
Whether you are just starting on your journey of Applied Functional Science® or are looking to continue growing, CAFS will provide a new experience by delivering the authentic truths of biomechanics and enforcing your understanding with clinical examples of how to apply these principles.
What you will learn:
• The Process of Applied Functional Science®
• 10 Observational Essentials of All Movement
• The 8 Fundamental Movement Patterns
• Endless Movement Variables
• The Local/Global Movement Continuum
• Individualized program design using a four step process.
• Functional Movement Assessments
• Utilize Local and Global assessments and corrections for the following areas: Foot/Ankle, Knee, Hip, Lumbar Spine, Thoracic Spine, Cervical Spine and Shoulder.
1. Enroll in the curriculum.
2. Take course.
3. View the course content.
4. Take the test. (You must score 70% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
5. After each step, click “Go to Next Step” until you have passed.
6. Print your certificate of completion for each course and/or the entire curriculum.
• Module 1: CAFS – Introduction
• Module 2: CAFS – Foundations of Movement Science
• Module 3: CAFS – Assessment and Programing Strategies
• Module 4: CAFS – Global (Fundamental) Movement Techniques
• Module 5: CAFS – Local Movement Techniques
• Module 6: CAFS – Program Design & Programming Variables
• Module 7: CAFS – Conclusion and Bonus Material
Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***