Info Marketers Training
1. Dan Kennedy – Writing for Info Marketers Training and Certification Program - $1997
Sale Page: http://www.awaionline.com/news/infomarketing
2. Sean D’Souza – How to Create Knockout Information Products - $1349
Sale Page: http://www.psychotactics.com/home-study/how-to-create-knockout-information-products/
1. Dan Kennedy – Writing for Info Marketers Training and Certification Program
The Course itself includes four online modules. They are:
Module 1 – Comprehensive ‘Tour’ of the Info-Marketing Industry
Module 2 – Needs of these Clients & Specific Writing Opportunities
Module 3 – Client-Getting: Who, Where & How: Who They Are, Where ToFind Them, How To Effectively Present Yourself To Them
Module 4 – Effective Copywriting for Info-Marketers with a Portfolio of Samples and Analysis
You will also receive an (offline) Reference Manual, including Writing Templates, Outlines, Checklists and Samples, a copy of the up-dated Official Get Rich Guide To Info-Marketing from the Information Marketing Association, published by Entrepreneur Press as a course textbook, and my exclusive Certification.
Module 1 will thoroughly familiarize you with the different kinds of companies and entrepreneurs in the industry illustrated by actual examples and give you insider understanding of how their businesses work, where their profits are derived from, and how their owners think about advertising, marketing, customer development and retention, and products. You’ll also learn the lingo, the industry/tribal language, so you can communicate with these clients with confidence and avoid mistakes that would mark you as outsider or ill-informed amateur and raise doubts about your capability. These clients do NOT want “just a copywriter” that they feel they have to school, bring up to speed and work with extensively; they want somebody ready to write for them. This Module makes sure you are NOT perceived as ‘a stranger in a strange land.’
Module 2 explores the various needs of these clients, such as lead conversion, monetizing resistant or inactive leads, new customer acquisition, upsells, etc. as well as all offline and online media used and how it is used…leading to a “catalog” of writing opportunities available with these clients. Armed with this insider information, you don’t just show up at their door carrying a “Will Write For Food” sign and a laptop; you are able to ask intelligent, probative questions about their needs (that demonstrated your preparedness to work with them) and able to suggest ways you might be of service. You’ll also get a Resources Directory of respected experts and vendors to the info-marketing industry, of direct-mail services, Google and SEO services, social media marketing, etc., so that (as “on your own homework”) you can visit their sites, access their literature, and build your understanding of who-does-what-for-whom in the info-marketing world.
Module 3 lays out WHO these clients are; WHERE to find them via various sources online and offline; and HOW TO effectively present yourself to them via distance communication or in-person. In this Module, you’ll also be shown how to create your listing for the AWAI-IMA Online Directory of Dan Kennedy Certified Info-Marketing Copywriters, and how to make use of it, as well as having other opportunities to market yourself to clients “on Planet Dan.” You’ll get tips for finding “hidden info-marketers” quietly based in your own town, city or area too. THIS IS “WHERE THE RUBBER MEETS THE ROAD”: where you are pointed at clients who are hoping somebody just like you shows up!
Module 4 is the critical preparation to actually write copy that sells for info-marketers. We’ll look at copy for info-products, courses, moneymaking opportunities, seminars, tele-seminars, webinars, conferences, conventions, coaching programs and much more. The key copy elements for each specific purpose as well as general issues about “why customers buy information” are included. You’ll also be told how to find and observe campaigns in progress from top info-marketers online. You will also be prepared for non-sales writing for these clients, with key elements for books and courses, newsletters, online content, and other deliverables. This Module is all about shortcuts and speed, so that you can apply your writing skills to info-marketing needs immediately. KEEP IN MIND: over 50% of my work as a copywriter is done in this industry, for which I’m paid well over One Million Dollars a year in fees and royalties. I’m at my pinnacle after 30+ years, and have some clients who’ve been with me nearly that lon…and a “bank” of material and samples unmatched by anyone in the world.
Each Module consists of a 60 to 75-minute voiced slide-show presentation with integrated examples, delivered online; a homework assignment; and directions to additional free resources. Plus, a printed version of the presentation will also be included in your Reference Manual.
Keep in mind that I PERSONALLY PREPARED this entire Program.
CERTIFICATION: Your Certification is issued after completion of the Course and an online test. With compliance with certain rules, you will then be able to identify yourself as a Dan Kennedy Certified Info-Marketing Copywriter in any or all of your marketing and professional literature. And, you will be able to advertise yourself in the above-described exclusive online directory.
AND, AS WE SAY IN DIRECT-RESPONSE:
WAIT – THERE’S MORE!
(1) – AS A FAST ACTION BONUS, you also receive online access to an interview series created exclusively for this Program, with IMA’s President Robert Skrob talking directly with info-marketers about their use of freelance copywriters, the kinds of projects they deal with, and what they look for in the freelancers they hire.
(2) – EXTRA BONUS: IMA MEMBERSHIP free for 2 months. ($9.78 shipping/handling). You can fully participate as an Information Marketing Association Member for two full months, a terrific opportunity to familiarize yourself with the info-marketing industry as a true insider, with web site access, tele-classes and my No B.S. Info-Marketing Letter. After the 2 months, you may continue IMA membership at its lowest monthly fee or cancel as you prefer. Obviously, if you are serious about writing for info-marketers, you’ll benefit enormously from being an active IMA Member yourself, but there is no obligation to do so. With Program Module #1, you’ll be given an exclusive AWAI link to an IMA site, to register for your 2-month trial membership.
There’s a second possible bonus to all this too: as you discover how the info-marketing industry really works and how much money there is to be made, you may decided to become your own client, and enter the field as an entrepreneur and publisher. If so, your IMA Membership, access to its resources and my No B.S. INFO-Marketing Letter will be invaluable!
(3) – POST-CERTIFICATION SUPPORT: From me, you get one Critique of rough-draft-stage work for an info-marketing client at no additional charge plus up to two 1-hour private tele-consulting calls to discuss your work with clients if you need to, at a deep discount from my standard rate. You keep all this in your back pocket, to pull out and use if any when the need arises.
1-hour private tele-consulting calls to discuss your work with clients if you need to, at a deep discount from my standard rate. You keep all this in your back pocket, to pull out and use if any when the need arises.
(4) – ONE MORE BONUS: I recently recorded 3 no-holds-barred Q&A sessions with upcoming Info Marketers. You can listen in and hear what I have to say about …
How to “re-purpose” existing copy when you don’t have a strong portfolio
The value of using story leads in marketing yourself
Why it’s important to measure response to content pieces with your client
How to demonstrate your understanding of your clients business
What to focus on when designing your website to attract Info Marketers
How to set yourself up as a “marketing strategist”
Getting your clients to help you analyze their needs (beyond “copy”)
2. Sean D’Souza – How to Create Knockout Information Products
How to create knockout information products that instantly separate you from the competition, and enable you to charge higher prices (Home Study Course)
Here is what you’ll learn…
You will learn:
– How to create powerful information products that clients love. Instead of doing what everyone else is doing and running madly after new clients, you’ll find that your existing clients will keep coming back for more.
– How to put together the information in a way that doesn’t involve pulling of hair and head-banging. A simple, intuitive system that enables you to produce info-products consistently and without the frustration that inevitably arises out of a creative process.
– Learn what causes boring information products and how to have a litmus test that enables you—or even your clients—to know that you’re creating a truly consumable product.
– Why a lack of order and consistency leads to lack of consumption. And how to make sure that you have the roller coaster in place to ensure that the client is slip sliding right through your product.
– How to know the boundaries of your product: When do you add more information? At what point do you leave it out. And more importantly, what are you going to do with all the information that you could not put into the info-product!
– Why the system needs to be scalable. Scalability means you can use the system to create somethings as small as a a booklet, just as easily you can use it to create a massive book as well. If you use it for a 20 minute presentation, you can use it for a three-day workshop just as easily.
– The media benchmark: Will the system stand the pressure across media? Can you just as easily use it for a book, audio, or video without losing impact? Most systems don’t have this flexibility. You are taught to write a book differently from creating an audio, or for that matter video. This is a pain as it takes time and energy. Learn how to use a system that straddles any media and does an astounding job of it too!
– Practical hands on sessions where you construct info-products. Then we systematically deconstruct the message using specific auditing systems.
If you’ve ever experienced Psychotactics courses before…
If you’ve been in any of our workshops, our online courses, you know that we’re completely different from pretty much any other workshop/online system out there. For one, we get rid of the blah-blah-blah. I personally go crazy with all the blah-blah. Which is why all Psychotactics products are designed to get you from Point A to Point B as swiftly and efficiently as possible. We do have 3% fluff in our products (yes, I like to slip in some recipes, cartoons etc), but 3% is as far as we’ll go. No blah means you get from learning to implementation a lot faster.
Special Premium Bonuses
# 1 Big Bonus: Infoproduct Consumption Design Principles (PDF) worth $225
# 2 Big Bonus: How to create your own “Bible” (Interview) worth $119