Becker CPA Exam Review 2014 – Financial Accounting and Reporting
The Business Environment and Concepts CPA Exam Review part includes:
– Over 20 hours of expert instruction
– Over 1,400 multiple-choice questions
– Over 20 written communication tasks
– Two full final practice exams
– A comprehensive textbook
17-23% Conceptual Framework
27-33% Financial Statement Accounts
27-33% Specific Transactions, Events and Disclosures
8-12% Governmental Accounting
8-12% Not-For-Profit Accounting
– Encompasses the largest volume of information on the exam.
– If you are a recent college grad, this section is likely to be fresh in your mind, as you may take several relevant classes during your degree program.
– Some questions will focus on key differences between financial statements prepared on a U.S. GAAP basis versus those prepared on an IFRS basis.
– Any course you took in governmental and/or not-for-profit accounting will be an advantage in taking this section.
Only Becker’s CPA Exam Review mirrors the CPA Exam in every way-ensuring that you won’t have any surprises on exam day. It’s just one of the many reasons that Becker students pass at double the rate of non-Becker candidates.