Becker CPA Exam Review 2014 – Auditing and Attestation
The Auditing and Attestation CPA Exam Review part includes:
– Over 15 hours of expert instruction
– Over 1,600 multiple-choice questions
– Over 60 task-based simulations
– Two full final practice exams
– A comprehensive textbook
– Interactive study planner
– Unlimited academic support
12-16% Engagement Acceptance
16-20% Understanding the Entity and Its Environment
16-20% Performing Audit Procedures and Evaluating Evidence
16-20% Evaluating Audit Findings, Communications and Reporting
12-16% Accounting and Review Services Engagements
16-20% Professional Responsibilities
Insight & Tips
– Encompasses the entire audit process.
– Includes other services such as compilations, reviews and attestation engagements, and the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
– TIP: May be best area to start with this part if you took your auditing class during your final semester and/or you’ll be working in the audit practice of a public accounting firm.
– TIP: May be beneficial to take after Financial part, if you have a strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and IFRS.
Only Becker’s CPA Exam Review mirrors the CPA Exam in every way-ensuring that you won’t have any surprises on exam day. It’s just one of the many reasons that Becker students pass at double the rate of non-Becker candidates.