The 1st Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies Workshop
Learn How You Can Trade Leveraged ETFs Successfully
— at this Live 3-Hour Special Trading Strategies Workshop
Do you trade Leveraged ETFs?
Instruments like SSO, QLD, TNA, BGU, FAS and the other rapidly growing leveraged ETF products are being traded by professional traders throughout the world. Would you like to learn statistically backed, professional trading strategies to trade these instruments?
We’d like to invite you to attend the 1st Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies Workshop hosted by Larry Connors and Connors Research on June 9, 2012. This is an online event that you can attend via your computer or phone.
Connors Research is considered to be one of the foremost experts on ETF trading. They have published numerous ETF strategies used by thousands of traders, professional traders, funds, and trading desks worldwide.
At the 1st Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies Workshop you will receive the most comprehensive leveraged ETF research and trading strategies available in the market today.
This is what you’ll learn at this special trading Workshop:
1. How to Trade Leveraged ETFs: 2x and 3x ETFs
There are dozens of liquid 2x Leveraged ETFs to trade each day. You will learn a number of powerful strategies to assist you in:
- Identifying the best leveraged ETF to trade
- Which strategy to trade them with
- The exact entry price
- The exact exit strategy
- Along with specific techniques to assure you are maximizing the potential return in each trade.
Here is an example of the test results going back to 2006 on 20 separate variations on just one of the many Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies you will learn:
|Average P&L/Trade||% Correct|
Here is a setup example of one of the strategies you will learn in the workshop.
The ProShares UltraPro Dow30 (UDOW) triggers a buy signal at 28.49. Two days later UDOW is trading more than 15% higher and an exit signal is triggered on the close.
2. How to Successfully Trade Leveraged Inverse ETF’s
You will learn how to trade inverse ETFs, especially for the times when markets decline. Not only do inverse leveraged ETFs allow you to take advantage of bear markets, you’ll also learn how to apply them to any portfolio to protect the portfolio from major declines.
Here is an example using one of the strategies from the workshop on TZA.
Direxion Daily Small Cap Bear 3x Shares (TZA) signals a buy signal at 28.04. Two trading days later, you lock in your gains 21.57% higher.
3. Learn Multiple High Probability Leveraged ETF Strategies
You will learn dozens of strategy variations to trade Leveraged ETFs – many of which have been correct over 91.2% of the time since 2006.
Here are 35 different Leveraged ETF Strategy Variations which you will learn that have been correct from 91.2% up to 95% of the time from 2006 to March 2012 (all had a minimum of 100 signals for each strategy variation).
% Winners by Strategy
- 91.9% Here is an example of one of these high-probability leveraged ETF trading strategies.
ERX 9/30/11 to 10/6/11
The Direxion Daily Energy Bull 3x Shares (ERX) triggers a buy signal at 26.88. A sell signal is triggered at the close two days later at 35.45.
4. How to Pairs Trade with Leveraged ETFs
As everyone is aware, on a longer-term time frame, a number of Leveraged ETFs tend to erode in value.
For long-term investors this is a major disadvantage.
For professional traders who understand which ETFs erode and when they tend to erode, they provide a substantial trading opportunity by constructing Long/Short Market Neutral Pairs.
You will learn exactly how to do this along with the Pairs which have returned healthy double digit portfolio returns for multiple years in a row. This is new research which is available only to Workshop attendees at this time.
5. Day Trading Leveraged ETFs
Day Trading Leveraged ETFs is done by successful proprietary trading firms and many successful hedge funds. You will learn multiple low-risk day trading strategies to allow you to take advantage of intra-day opportunities almost every trading day. Day Trading Leveraged ETFs is an arena where the opportunities are substantial. You will learn how to identify the best day trading set-ups, which Leveraged ETFs to trade, and where and when to enter these positions.
6. Options Trading with Leveraged ETFs
Trading Leveraged ETF Options is one of the fastest growing areas of options trading because of the opportunities it provides you. You will learn the exact strategies to trade options including long and short calls and puts, along with option spread trading. Signals occur most days, so if you are looking for an actively traded options program you will find it here in this seminar.
As you can see these strategies cover all aspects of trading leveraged ETFs. This is the most comprehensive course available for professional traders.
Seven Reasons to Attend the 1st Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies Workshop
- No one else has all this information. This gives you a competitive edge over 99% of the other traders out there.
- Because so many retail traders are trading leveraged ETFs you will find many large historical edges and opportunities.
- The information is for traders who understand the risks involved in trading leveraged ETFs, and are willing to assume more risk in order to potentially gain greater returns.
- You will learn dozens of systematic, quantified strategies for you to trade Leveraged ETFs without emotional bias.
- Connors Research is considered to be one of the foremost experts on ETF trading. They have published numerous ETF strategies used by thousands of professional traders, funds, and trading desks worldwide.
- No guessing! Connors Research is known for its data-driven research and that is what you will get in this seminar.
- This is a live presentation. You will have the opportunity to ask Larry Connors and Connors Research your questions directly.
Who should attend the 1st Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies Workshop?
- Proprietary Traders
- Professional Traders
- Individual Traders with at least 3 years trading experience
- Day Traders
- Options Traders
- Systematic Traders
- Anyone who has a desire to learn how to take advantage of the opportunities leveraged ETF trading provides to traders.
1st Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies Workshop
******One Business Day Course Delivery: For security purposes, course files will be sent to you within one business day via email after your payment is processed.******
Sign up today:
1st Leveraged ETF Trading Strategies Workshop
Now Only: $2,195
If you have any questions, please call 888-484-8220 ext. 1 (9am-5pm ET, M-F), or 973-494-7311 outside the U.S., to learn more and to reserve your spot today.
Connors Research, LLC, 10 Exchange Place, Suite 1800, Jersey City, NJ 07302